Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Officially a blogger...

Wow! I am now officially one of those people who can say "I blog"! What does that mean exactly? I am not sure, but I am so excited to find out where this will take me. There are those moments in a day where something will happen or a thought will pass by in my mind and I think, "wow, I hope I remember that so I can tell my family and friends about that." What a fun way to pass it on. I am optomistic about blogging. I like the prospect of throwing my thoughts, ideas, experiences out into the unknown for those very few to take a peek at. What a great way to have a glimpse into someone's life and stay current or feel connected. So here it goes, my first attempt at a blog. Let's see how we do and try and document a little bit of everything about nothing much that goes through my mind.

No comments: