Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Many Faces of Rando





I know that it seems like all I have been posting lately is pictures. I had someone comment to me this week on how discriptive Randon is with all of his facial expressions.

Chet and I often comment on the facial expressions of our littlest monkey. There is usually no doubt as to how he is feeling, because it is written all over his face. I remember back thinking the same thing about Riley when he was so young. The problem is, over the years I remember that he was so expressive, I just can’t recollect the exact look. That makes me so sad. I am sorry Riley for not doing this with you.

I have tried to capture a few of the emotions Randon’s face declares in a single day. There is no way I can capture them all, but hopefully these few will spark a few desperately sought-after memories down the road.

3 comments:

Mardie said...

Super funny! He is such a cute kid!

Charmaine Anderson said...

Hey, you got a good collection of faces and this was the perfect way to show them--melting away.

Lindsay said...

WOW! I don't know how you captured all of those, haha but thats super neat! He's such a cute kid.