Saturday, March 8, 2008

My Newly Acquired Artwork

From the artist - formerly known as Randon...

When Rando gave me these pictures, he had some explanations behind them. I have included these explanations under each picture for clarification. As with any artist, he sincerely hopes that the essence of his pictures is fully conveyed therefore upholding the integrity of his work. My understanding, as well as yours, is very, very important to him. Rando fishing with Dad
Notice:
-The cute little fishies
-Dad is wearing his hat
-Dad is fishing and Rando is watching
-Rando is happy

Rando getting braces
(Anticipation I guess. He drew this as he watched his older brother Riley getting braces.)
Notice:
-The chair can move up and down
-Rando is scared


Rando and Mom walking home from Mexico
Notice:
-We are both happy
I love the toes and fingers he has added to his more recent pieces. He practices everyday.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

So It's Really Rando now huh??? haha interesting.... :) He's quite the lil artist! Oh the collection of drawings lil' kids make us! :)

Charmaine Anderson said...

These are very good for a 4 year old. Putting on toes and fingerare is an advanced concept. I have a couple of boys who started drawing really young like this. They are both working artists. Well, one of them is a starving artist but we still have hope and he is the best of the two.